In addition to its position as a top western destination for recreational travel, Antigua & Barbuda is a utopia for those seeking a secure and stable second home nation.
The Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship Act of 2013 allows eligible individuals and their families to apply for citizenship via certain specific investments. Homeowners at Rendezvous Bay are permitted to apply for citizenship based on their property investment.
Coupled with the travel privileges of a British Commonwealth passport is the opportunity to reside in one of the most desirable destinations in the Americas. Once you receive your Antigua & Barbuda citizenship, you and your family will enjoy many benefits:
- VISA-FREE TRAVEL to approximately 131 countries including Canada, the U.K., Switzerland, the European Union countries including all 28 Schengen states and most other British Commonwealth countries
- DUAL & LIFETIME CITIZENSHIP for you and eligible family members
- TAX ADVANTAGES Antigua & Barbuda has no capital gain or estate taxes; income generated outside of the country is not taxed
- MINIMAL RESIDENCY only 5 days residency in the first five years required to maintain citizenship
- LIFESTYLE New citizens can spend as much time in Antigua & Barbuda as the wish. The nation offers a stress-free lifestyle in one of the most comfortable climates in the world